LINFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)
TODO PARA LA INFANCIA, SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
TODO PARA LA INFANCIA, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Todo para la Infancia, SL
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name. TODO PARA LA INFANCIA, S.L.
Tradename: TODO PARA LA INFANCIA
Domain Name: www.todoparalainfancia.es
registered office: V. DOCTOR FEDERICO RUBIO Y GALÍ 106, 28040 MADRID
A través del Sitio Web, les ofrecemos a los Usuarios la posibilidad de acceder a la información sobre los servicios de la escuela infantil.
3 .PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content while keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of author by the legislation in the matter of intellectual property. The company owns the elements that integrate the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced either in whole or in part, or transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the mentioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, avoid and / or manipulate the «copyright» as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, the company reserving in any case the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling out the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force. • Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrative, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order actions. • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition • Enter, make available or allow access to products, items, messages jes and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order services. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear • Induce or incite to engage in dangerous practices, risk or harmful to health and psychic balance • Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to the company or to third parties without having been authorized the use that is intended to be carried out • Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of the people • Constitute any type of advertising • Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If, in order to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, a password is provided, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, pledging not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, the company is obliged to notify the company of any event that may entail an improper use of its password, such as, for example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempted from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of its password, being in its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If he negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, he will be liable for all damages and losses that may result from said breach for the company.
The continued access is not guaranteed, nor the correct visualization, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. Not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
You can interrupt the service, or immediately resolve the relationship with the User, if it is detected that a use of your Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we will not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- undue or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of Web Space. It is also exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused
You will keep the company harmless against any damages and losses arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you are obliged to indemnify against any damages and losses, which derive from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering part of the services and / or information that can be offered to third parties through third party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our society; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the Web Space address itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of Web Space pages. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize it as a frequent User and to personalize the use made of the Web Space by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult your browser instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to facilitate content and offer browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the extent to which such statements and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. CAUSES OF LEGAL IMPERATIVE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAWJURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, such inexigibility or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to the modification or replacement of said stipulation with another one that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.